Do you have a lot of printed crochet patterns? Have you purchased a lot of PDF patterns? Now you can keep them all organized with these adorable crochet pattern binder cover pages.
Crochet Pattern Binder Pages
In a minute I will tell you exactly how to get these printable crochet binder pages, but first lets look at what is included in the free printable and what you will need to put your binder together.
This printable Crochet Pattern Binder includes a cover page, binder spine inserts and 13 category pages to help you organize your crochet patterns.
How to put Together your Crochet Binder
First, gather up your supplies. You will just need printer paper (and a printer), a 1, 1.5, or 2-inch View Style 3-Ring Binder, scissors, and either a hole punch or page protectors. You will also want to grab your printed crochet patterns.
Here what to do:
- Print out pages 2-16 of the Crochet Pattern Binder (instructions for downloading are below).
- Cut out the Binder Spine.
- Insert the Cover and Binder Spine into a View Style 3-ring binder. (Note: It is easier to insert the binder spine when the binder is opened up and laid flat.)
- Take the printed crochet patterns and category pages and sort them into the categories.
- Either slip the pages into page protectors or use a hole punch to punch three holes into every page. (Note: I prefer page protectors because you can use a dry erase marker on them to mark them up while crocheting and erase it once the pattern is completed.)
- Add all the pages to the binder and your Crochet Pattern Collection is complete. Add more patterns as you obtain them.
How to Download the Crochet Pattern Binder Pages?
I made these Crochet Pattern Binder Pages as a Thank You to all the people in the community who have supported me during my blogging journey. You can find the PDF file for this Download on the Printable Resource Page. This page is available exclusively to my newsletter subscribers.
Not a newsletter subscriber? You can subscribe for free! Once subscribed you will receive a link to my Printable Resource Page where you can download these binder pages, a crochet planner, gift tags, inserts and labels.
You can subscribe using the form below.
And that is it! You are on your way to create a beautiful crochet pattern binder.
The planner is made for 8.5″ x 11 inch paper in portrait orientation. With my personal printer, I need to tell the printer to make the document ‘fit’ the printable area. You may need to do the same.
Also, the crochet binder pages include many pages. Some category pages you may want and some you may not. Make sure to tell your printer which pages you would like to print.
Want to know what I am making next? Follow me on Instagram @windingroadcrochet to see sneak peeks of what I am up to and to be notified of when I release new free patterns. You can also follow me on Pinterest and Facebook. Join our facebook group Our Crochet Journey and be a part of our community. Share, photos, ask for help and be inspired all in one place!
Written pattern, tutorials, graphs and PDFs of the Free Printable Crochet Pattern Binder Cover Pages are copyright Windingroadcrochet.com. Please do not reprint or repost this content as your own, but please feel free to share this link with others. You can find more information on sharing my work with others in the Terms and Conditions Page.